|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside with accomplished business leaders.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Implement district sales plan to expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Oversee progress and performance of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Assist in presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports to sales manager
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure customer satisfaction through monitoring distribution efficiency
- Responsible to lead, motivate and monitor the sales representatives, key and distributors, achieve sustainable growth &
- sales target through the correct ways of working, as per the company’s RTM standards.
- Actively drives sell out to retail outlets to optimize stock levels in market with highest possible numeric distribution.
- Demonstrate high visibility on the market through customer development and Customer Relationship Management. Spend 100% of the time on trade
- On time Submission of Weekly/Monthly Journey Plan and adherence to it.
- Fully engaged and take accountability on timely completion (100%) of all promotional activities and submission of documents.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Sales & Distribution manager
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
- BSc or BA degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field
- Successful previous experience in a sales position
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of how Field Sales operates within the Sales organization
- Outstanding communication and customer handling skill.
- Well experienced in managing a team subordinates under him/her.
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
Required Differentiating Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively customers and team members
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfil the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role they are applying for in the subject line of their email Via Email: HR@ubethiopia.com