|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are a customer centric tech start-up in the Sports and Digital Entertainment industry who are passionate about bringing communities together across the African continent both online and through our agency operations.
Since launching our first product in 2018 (BetKing), we have accelerated our growth to meet demand, all whilst hiring an incredible team of Makers, Creators and Innovators across Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
There has never been a better time to join our Kingdom than today!
Have you ever thought of joining a hyper growth startup that's redefining its industry? Look no further! We are one of the fastest growing companies in our sector, using innovative technology and solving the hardest problems to bring African sports fans an unrivalled digital sports entertainment experience, online, offline, 24/7.
As our Territory Supervisor, you will be managing 20 to 25 retail outlets that will be assigned to you by the company. You will be assisting and guiding the Cashiers assigned in the retail outlets of your territory so that they can attain best output performance. Supervising the activities of the retail outlets in your region so that the retail outlets can assure steadiness throughout their existence. This includes supporting in BTL activations, support HR in staff assessment and community recruitment and being responsible for driving sales and achieving targets. You will be responsible for accurate execution of Cash Handling and reconciliation activities. You will need to ensure skills development of your team members. You will need to execute standardization in regards to promotional activities and maintaining branding execution.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible and Accountable for daily reconciliation
- Depositing sales and delivering winnings to shops
- Responsible for ensuring float is in the shop
- Monitoring shop schedules and attendance, uniform, cleanliness of staff, filling in for absenteeism
- Opening, closing and driving cleanliness of shops
- Assuring Equipment being operational and following up on repairs
- Responsible for replenishing shop consumables
- Resolving and escalating day to day problems
- Asset Management in shops
- Support management in any additional requirement that might arise
What you need for this role:
- Experience in a retail environment for 1 to 2 years.
- Field sales experience is a plus as the job involves high mobility between our retail outlets.
- Accounting, Management or Marketing degree graduate with Bachelor's.
- Willing and ready to work on weekends and holidays.
Who you are:
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of the company
- Ability to interact and communicate across different levels of seniority
Beyond our great company benefits and competitive salaries, we recognize that to grow sustainably and thrive positively we need to engage the right talent because our people are a merit to our success. We have an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive and where everybody has a seat at the table.