|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
Human Resource / HR
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Founded over 80 years ago, Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organizations with no religious, political or governmental affiliations. Plan International works in more than 70 countries around the world, including Ethiopia, to empower communities, families and children to advance their wellbeing and equality for girls. Child sponsorship is the basic foundation of the organization.
Plan International would like to hire an intern to cover the task of Timesheet Administration. The intern is expected to coordinate and follow up the preparation of Timesheet for employees of plan international Ethiopia as per the requirement.
Detail tasks of the Timesheet Intern: -
1. Collect timesheet data/WBS/ from Finance department as well as Business Development Department and check the accuracy of the allocated budget every month.
2. Share the WBS to the country office employees for the preparation of the monthly timesheet.
3. Coordinates the timely preparation and submission of timesheet for every employee for both country office
4. Collects the completed and approved timesheets from every employee of the country office and then check the accuracy of the calculations against the time allocation data
5. Maintain approved times sheets in centralized folder on a monthly basis.
6. Encode the approved timesheet for every employee of the country office for every month in the HRIS as per the requirement.
7. Work with HR Assistant in the administration of personal file
8. Support the administration of timesheets on the HRIS system
9. Support employment data entry in HRIS system
a. Knowledge: Fresh graduate in the area of management, accounting or computer science
b. Skills: knowledge of computer software’s including word, excel, etc. so that the incubate can use plan’s HR System for data administration.
c. Behaviors: - good communication skills, team working and ability to meet deadlines
Employment period and payment
The intern will have a six months of an initial contract and with 3000ETB per month as a stipend payment.
The closing date for the application in February 28,2021. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link http://ethiojobs.net/docs/Plan_Int_Application_Form.docx through www.Ethiojobs.net
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
More information about Plan International can be found on http://plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.