|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2021|
|Category|| Consultancy |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dereja is a social enterprise business unit of Info Mind Solutions PLC. (Ethiojobs.net). Established in 2017, we are dedicated to supporting the over 200,000 fresh graduates entering the labor force by providing structured career resources, training and recruitment platforms. Every year fresh graduates enter a job market that has negative pre-conceptions of their abilities, this is where Dereja steps in. A major part of Dereja is to address the evident lack of guidance and career resources available for university students and junior level professionals through our Intervention of Dereja.com website, Dereja Academy accelerator and placement program, career center services, and career expo organized on an annual basis.
Currently, due to the COVID pandemic, it has become necessary to organize the Dereja Career Expo through a Virtual Platform. Thus, Info Mind Solutions PLC is inviting qualified and interested IT firms to provide a virtual career expo software service platform.
Details of Service Required
Info Mind Solutions PLC is seeking to hire a qualified firm to provide a complete virtual software service career expo platform that :
- Has the capacity to serve 5000+ students, 150+ companies/exhibitors, and in parallel than can run different webinars in a day.
- Offers a full-service, all-in-one, virtual event platform and event management platform that includes all the steps from registration to feedback management. The platform will enable Dereja staff to process, communicate with, and track all event participants, including students, conference exhibitors, and partners.
- Is compatible with all possible operating systems, browsers, and devices such as desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Must have the capacity of hosting and providing training on the use of the virtual platform for employers and the team.
- Has been used previously or is being used currently in a similar setting
- Must create a seamless experience for students and exhibitors, from registration to evaluation, and must be capable of managing all transactions and processes related to the career event, including but not limited to :
- Registration and profile creation
- CV Uploading
- Exhibitor registration and company booths building
- Exhibitor information and vacancy uploading
- Live session selection and access to related resources
- Job applications
- Live chat communications
- Must have a resource center to download different files, possibility to give evaluations, and generate reports.
- The platform and all data components must be available and accessible for 1 Year following the virtual career day.
- Has the eligible virtual software service to carry out the mentioned services.
Bidders need to submit the following documents:
- Technical proposal
- Financial proposals
- Valid trade license indicating the stream of business in which the Consultant is engaged;
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority
- A valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority
- Business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Relevant professional practice certificates
- Demo access to an available virtual platform
The evaluation of the proposals will be based on the Combined Quality and Cost Based Selection (CQCBS) method, 70% will be technical and 30% financial.
Evaluation of Technical Bid
The bidder should present a presentation on the concept of the virtual platform with respect to the scope of work given.
The bidder should arrange a demo session to present the virtual event platform
Evaluation of Financial bid
Bids qualifying in Technical Evaluation shall only be evaluated in this stage.
Validity of Bid
The bid and the Price Schedule included shall remain valid for a period of 90 days from the date of bid opening.
Cost of bidding
The bidder shall bear all the costs associated with the preparation and submission of his offer. The Bidder shall not be entitled to claim any costs, charges, and expenses of and incidental to or incurred by him through or in connection with his submission of bid even though Info Mind Solutions PLC may elect to modify/withdraw the invitation of Bid.
Right to withdraw the tender and to reject any bid
This tender may be withdrawn or canceled by Info Mind Solutions PLC at any time without assigning any reasons thereof. The Info Mind Solutions PLC further reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to reject any or all of the Bids without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without incurring any liability on any account.
Info Mind Solutions PLC reserves the right to interpret the Bid submitted by the Bidder in accordance with the provisions of the tender and make its own judgment regarding the interpretation of the same. In this regard Info Mind Solutions PLC shall have no liability towards any Bidder and no Bidder shall have any recourse to Info Mind Solutions PLC with respect to the selection process. Info Mind Solutions PLC shall evaluate the Bids using the evaluation process at its sole discretion. Info Mind Solutions PLC decision in this regard shall be final and binding on the Bidders.
Info Mind Solutions PLC reserves its right to vary, modify, revise, amend or change any of the terms and conditions of the Bid before submission. The decision regarding acceptance or rejection of bid by Info Mind Solutions PLC will be final.
You can get the Scope of the ToR from the link below
The firm submitting tender for this assignment should fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- The firm shall have over experience in developing IT solutions and should have experience in developing at least one virtual event platform and should have hosted at least 3 similar virtual events in the last 3 years
- The firm shall have a minimum of over 5 years of experience in IT services
- The firm shall not be blacklisted/ banned by any private or federal government / regional Government agencies/organizations and NGOs. The firm shall submit a self-declaration on the company letterhead mentioning the same duly signed by the authorized person.
- The firm should be a local company with valid trade licenses
- The firm should have 3 reference organization with similar experience
- Consortium is NOT allowed
Method of Bid submission
All the bids must be submitted via email Info@dereja.com deadline of submission 7 working days from the date this bid is posted.