WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Description of duties and responsibilities
- Create model destinations in applying best management system and extend practices to other places.
- Prepare, organize and carryout studies to strengthen destinations management system.
- Collect and organize experiences at all levels and design regulations best suit national destination management scheme.
- Technical support on detailed assessment to form unique brand, access to and strategic outlook for destinations.
- Participation on international events and draw best experiences to home country.
- Prepare destination management-oriented project proposals at national level.
- Provide data analysis and build its modern management system at central level.
- Maintain national tourism value chain interest and disperse among destinations.
- Consolidate relationships and management of relevant stakeholders along destination lines.
- Maintain public-private partnerships.
- Qualification: Tourism Management, Tourism Development and management, Ecotourism, Tourism and Heritage Management, Tourism Marketing.
- Work Experience:Minimum 4 years for all degree levels.
N.B. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply in person at Tourism Ethiopia office or send their documents via [email protected]
- Registration period: 7 working days from announcement.
- Applicants must bring copies and originals of educational credentials, cover letter indicating the position of their choice, and CV when they come for registration.
- Address: Behind DH Geda Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 02
- For more information, you can call 011- 8 – 61 -96 – 27