WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Description of duties and responsibilities
- Identifies potential funding sources and opportunities.
- Prepares funding proposals and submits to donors when approved.
- Creates best mechanisms of collecting bed levies, departure taxes, and other funding sources.
- Monitors donor reporting and grant expenditure deadlines.
- participating in the preparation of quality financial and narrative reports to donors.
- Prepares reports of highlighting funds generated, and resources mobilized.
- Qualification for both positions: Degree in Tourism Management, Tourism Development, project management, Economics accounting, Management, Marketing management, marketing, business management.
- Work Experience:Minimum 6 years for all degree levels.
- Excellent Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Good analytical skills in developing and implementing resource mobilization strategies
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate deliverables/outcomes.
- Initiative taker, self-motivation and a commitment to continuously work results oriented
- Negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of financial management and reporting processes.
- Computer literacy and ability to effectively use a variety of software particularly Excel.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Meeting and working with international people of different backgrounds.
N.B. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply in person at Tourism Ethiopia office or send their documents via [email protected]
- Registration period: 7 working days from announcement.
- Applicants must bring copies and originals of educational credentials, cover letter indicating the position of their choice, and CV when they come for registration.
- Address: Behind DH Geda Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 02
- For more information, you can call 011- 8 – 61 -96 – 27