WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Description of duties and responsibilities
- Take the lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them and sharing the information
with team members.
- Assist with funding proposal writing processes. This involves writing project and business plan
- Assist in developing a fund generation and resource mobilization Workplan and constantly follow-up the implementation of the plan. This involves designing and writing materials for communications with different prospective donors and agencies.
- Assist in mobilizing non-financial resources from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
- Coordinate processing of agreements in connection with funding opportunities and ensure effective and timely follow-up in terms of submission of reports to the donors and grant renewal proposals.
- Qualification for both positions: BA Degree in Tourism Management, Tourism Development, project management, Economics accounting, Management, Marketing management, marketing, business management
- Work Experience:Minimum 8 years for all degree levels
N.B. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply in person at Tourism Ethiopia office or send their documents via [email protected]
- Registration period: 7 working days from announcement.
- Applicants must bring copies and originals of educational credentials, cover letter indicating the position of their choice, and CV when they come for registration.
- Address: Behind DH Geda Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 02
- For more information, you can call 011- 8 – 61 -96 – 27