WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Prepare audio-visual and printed promotional materials revealing investment needs.
- Organize and participate on various domestic events to bring investment opportunities to tourism destinations.
- Provide consultancies targeting investment expansion and linkages.
- Participate on international events, draw foreign tourism investment techniques, and adopt to the national interest.
- Strengthen linkage between domestic and international investors.
- Design and present proposals to potential investors.
- Qualification: Tourism Management, Tourism Economics, Development, Business Management, Economics, Marketing Management.
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years for all degree levels.
Skills for positions
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Language: Fluency in English and Amharic
- Presentational skills
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Good at community engagement and stakeholder’s mobilization
- Training and development opportunities:
- Meeting and working with international people of different backgrounds.
- Experience sharing and best practices from regional and international destinations.
- Opportunity to visit Ethiopia’s Tourist destinations.
N.B. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply in person at Tourism Ethiopia office or send their documents via [email protected]
- Registration period: 7 working days from announcement.
- Applicants must bring copies and originals of educational credentials, cover letter indicating the position of their choice, and CV when they come for registration.
- Address: Behind DH Geda Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 02
- For more information, you can call 011- 8 – 61 -96 – 27