WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Description of duties and responsibilitie
- Implement effective offline marketing programs in collaboration with travel trade, press, hospitality establishments, and other government and nongovernment stakeholders.
- Host familiarization trips for travel and press.
- Collect appropriate data and contents for publication, production and distribution of publicity materials.
- Participate at local and international trade fairs, business to business networking and destination presentations.
- Devise and execute offline advertisements, editorials and advertorials.
- Create strong industry relationships with outbound tour operators and marketing agencies both at source market and inland.
- Involve in developing tourism marketing strategy.
- Prepare periodical reports.
- Qualification:Tourism Management, Tourism Development and management, Marketing, Management, Business Administration.
- Work Experience: 4 years For BA Degree
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Language:Fluency in English and Amharic
- Presentational skills
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications
- Problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Training and development opportunities:
- Meeting and working with international people of different backgrounds.
- Experience sharing through attendance of international leisure trade fairs and business to business networking
N.B. Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply
- Applicants can apply in person at Tourism Ethiopia office or send their documents via [email protected]
- Registration period: 7 working days from announcement.
- Applicants must bring copies and originals of educational credentials, cover letter indicating the position of their choice, and CV when they come for registration.
- Address: Behind DH Geda Building, Bole Sub city, Woreda 02
- For more information, you can call 011- 8 – 61 -96 – 27