|Location||Addis Ababa and frequent travel to regions, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside with accomplished business leaders.
Ensure United Beverages execution excellence in the market through different initiatives, planning and execution of POSMs and events so that the company’s products win in the market.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Development of the regional plans with the input Sales Managers, in terms of:
- Assessing segment attractiveness
- Defining channel prioritization
- Defining drivers
- Defining segment objectives and strategies
- Stays connected with consumers and contributes to the development of consumer insights through different market initiatives
- Develops yearly regional Activation plans by understanding the consumption drivers (availability visibility, affordability, service, quality, activation, relationship management)
- Updates and follow up the budget execution on a monthly and quarterly level.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives to enhance market share and sales performance.
- Managing and monitoring Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution standards.
- Prepare trade promotion plans for New product launch
- Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events and community support programs
- Establish channel strategies along with the execution of associated plans.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Work closely with the Country sales manager, Marketing manager and Brand Manages to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities as well as Product Development activities with Sales activities
- Directly accountable for implementation of on trade marketing plans and activities
- Responsible for management, deployment, and maintenance of commercial assets like Coolers and event collaterals. By working with the commercial assets coordinator.
- Ensure maximum execution standards on events and engagements by working with event and engagement coordinator.
- Preparation and implementation of National channel plans (by working with SDMs)
- Breakdown the trade marketing budget by channel and activity and ensure the budget execution vs plan.
- Coordinating the business relationship with different with third party suppliers: agencies and POSM & visibility materials suppliers, etc.
- Innovates and Manages the production of POS & visibility materials by managing third party agencies
- Monitors, reports and post evaluate the activities and plans implemented
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
- BA degree in Marketing Management and business relates fields
- 5+ years on Sales and/or Marketing Managerial Experience.
- Proven Experience in sales, trade marketing and the beverage/FMCG industry is advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to consistently deliver
- Strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the Ethiopian beer market
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfil the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role they are applying in the subject line of their email
Via Email: HR@ubethiopia.com