|Location||Adama, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The incumbent is responsible to understand and validate his territory then develop and improve his route plan in order to cover the best outlets in the most efficient way possible, guarantee the realization of set Trade Marketing Programs across the entire target visited retail universe with the objectives of developing the share of market of NTE brands and reinforcing the positioning of NTE brands.Furthermore, Support NTE wholesalers by conducting topup sales in line with the company policy to grow volume and expand distrubtion coverage. The incumbent is required to be mobile and flexible to move and work in any location within the country.
Main Areas of Responsibility (not more than 8):
- Management of the assigned target visited retail outlet universe. Carry out regular customer calls as per planned daily routes and visit required minimum retail outlets per day, guarantee product availability, optimize product presentation in the retail outlets, and implement an effective trade programs to increase brand and sales performance.
- Repair out of stock occurrences by conducting topup sales to gurantee the achievement of monthly and annual volume targets per brand and per individual wholesaler. Identity and exploit potential sales opportunities in coordination with the regional sales team and the supervisor.
- Support and Monitor the distribution activity of the wholesalers to essure that they are activively conducting distribution directly to retail and semiwholesale at the recommended price.
- With the usage of SFA collect reliable market data from his territory in the best way possible; drawing insights as to what can be done differently to improve NTE overall / brands performance and combat illicit trade. Assess potential areas / territories and propose entry strategy to them. Gather market information on sources and distribution of contraband cigarettes and privde report on regular basis to the line manager/supervisor
- Support and advise retailers to ensure that they are acting in accordance to Laws and Regulations of the country. Present a professional image, create and maintain a good business rapport with all customer in line with NTE guide line and business code of conduct.
- Expand and grow distribution of all NTE brands in the assigned territory by ensuring retailetrs are aware of NTE brands and that they are stocking the brands to ensure no out of stock situation. Introduce NTE brands in the outlets where NTE is not present to reach a 100% listing of all its portfolio in the assigned territory, implement product new launches to the trade.
- Ensure proper handling of company properties and resources such as vehicles, mobile handsets etc. and use the assets for the intended company purpose as per policy and procedure.
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon line manager’s request.
- University degree or equivalent in marketing, economics or business management related specialization
- Not necessary. However, working experience in an FMCG environment is an added advantage
Interested and qualified applicant can send their cv through :email@example.com
Note: Use " Trade Marketing Representative (Adama)" as the subject line of your email !