|Location||East Hararghe Zone, Harari, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- · Conduct study for developing and improving the route plan of his/her territory in order to make the preeminent outlets which is the most efficient and effective;
- Undertake professional trade marketing activities to forging and strengthening a relationship with NTE business partners;
- Support Monitor the distribution activity of the wholesalers and assure that they are satisfying the market demand at the recommended price;
- Introduce NTE brands in the outlets where NTE is not present to reach a 100% listing of all its portfolio in his territory, implement product launches;
- Work with the retailers to increase NTE visibility and space allocation in their outlets by introducing merchandising solutions for the retailers thus increasing their turnover and profit;
- Collect and analyze data from his territory in the best way possible; drawing insights as to what can be done differently to improve NTE overall / brands performance and combat illicit trade;
- Assess potential areas / territories and propose entry strategy to them;
- Periodically visit towns/villages in the sub-territory and survey demographic data with regard to cigarette smoking;
- Ensure that retailers are acting in accordance to Laws and Regulations of the country;
- Distribute the giveaway and trade marketing items to the retailers in the instructed way;
- Gather information secretly on source and distribution of contraband cigarette, report the information and collaborate on legal operation which has to be taken by government body and inspection division;
- Present a professional image, create and maintain a good business rapport with all customer in line with NTE guide line and business code of conduct;
- Prepare and submit periodic performance and any sensitive issue that may affect his/ her job;
- Receive, handle and use vehicles, others properties and resources for the share company purpose as per their respective receive , handle and utilization procedure
- BA degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration.
- Not required
- 2nd Grade Driving License.
- Local Language Skill is a Plus.
- 2 (Two)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents only through email address NTEHR101@gmail.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection