WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||May 19, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of loading and unloading by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Directs forklift drivers to store goods in identified areas.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of stored product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- BA Degree in warehouse management, or supply chain management and related filed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- CARGO experience is preferable.