|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Shemu Group is a fast conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company, Kahwobar PLC and other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing(liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this we want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post of Trainee Accountant we have.
- B.A. in Accounting or Accounting and Finance from recognized university
- A graduate of the year 2011 E.C. onward
Additional skills required
- Good communication skill
- Analytical ability to triangulate things
- Well-organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner
- Accompanied to use different computer applications
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies ONLY through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in subject line through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director