|Date Posted||July 23, 2022|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Migbare Kibur Trading Plc, a parent company of Kibur College looking for a highly skilled training and development specialist to create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for business. You are expected to work closely with the research and development team to develop training strategies and programs to meet those needs.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Establish a vision for the current and future development of the training and capacity-building portfolio through proactive and innovative approaches
- Stay abreast of trends and good practices in training, e-learning, personal and professional development
- Identify and support the development of new training course subjects or services
- Design and develop comprehensive programs for training, including training aids and materials
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers’ specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lectures, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or above in Human Resources, Education, Business, Training and Development, or any other related fields.
- At least five years of training experience is required.