WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Bule Hora, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Background of the company
Kerchanshe Trading P.L.C is the largest producer and exporter of coffee in Ethiopia, It has a proud history of providing quality coffees to the local and international markets. Currently our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate.
- Follow up and report arrival of import cargo.
- Check and validate the documents for customs procedure.
- Verify fulfillment of documents for customs procedure process and notify the concerned section if documents are missed.
- Register and make tax assessment on customs system after receiving CPO from the client
- Undertake the customs clearance process and facilitate the logistics at ports
- Follow up of customs rule regulation and update the company accordingly
- Reply to any Customs inquiry and resolve the issue exhaustively.
- Check and verify declaration works done by other staff.
- Provide support to staffs and client whenever require
- Manage and coordinate any documents and processes that are required by the government
- Makes Photocopies, filling, recording data and archiving of all documents
- Deliver documents to all the interested parties and similarly receive documents from both external and internal parties
- BA/diploma degree in Logistics/Supply Management or business related field, with proven practical experience of 4 years for B.A degree and 6 years for Diploma.
- Driving license of motor bike / motorist is mandatory
- Good knowledge of international trade and logistic practice
- Excellent understanding of work flow processes
- Ability to consistently approach work with energy and a positive and constructive attitude;
- Self-starter and ability to manage work (perform) without supervision;
- Ability to remain calm and in control under pressure;
- Ability to meet short deadlines;
- Sound contributions to knowledge sharing networks and communication of best practices;
- Strong personal commitment to learning the particular skills that her/his job requires