|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Responsible for managing the administration in a transport office and will report to the Transport Manager and dealing with the day-to-day transport enquiries and administration.
2. To ensure all vehicles allocated to the correct staff and task appropriately.
3. Prepare drivers and sales helper daily attendance and finally submit to human resource department officer after the completion of his approval.
4. Collect the ignition key from drivers and confirm the vehicles are properly parked
5. Ensure all vehicles are in a clean state at all times
6. Manage gate pass
7. Receive gate pass from security guards to complete the attendance forms
Additional Skill Requirements
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Must be a team player.
· Excellent record keeping skills.
· Excellent Computer Literacy (MS-Windows, MS- Word, MS – Excel, Email, etc.)
Qualification and Experience:
· Degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Any Other Related Engineering Fields
· 0 Year Experience
Click the link below and fill out the application form
- Google/Gmail Account Is Required for Application
- Google Chrome browser is recommended for filling out the form
For further inquiries, contact +251-114-709-212 / +251-930-362-478 Response will be given in two working days