WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Bule Hora, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Communicating with immediate supervisor about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
- Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
- Monitoring truck repairs and maintenance schedules.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Receive and dispatch orders for products or deliveries
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements
- Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information
BA Degree in Logistics and supply Chain Management, Business Management, and related field of Study
- At least 4 years of experience for diploma holder and 3 years for Degree
- Proven experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency situations
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking