|Location||Danan district of Shebelle zone, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Organization For Welfare and Development in Action (OWDA) is an Ethiopian Residents Charity organization registered in FDRE Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO) with Certificate No. 0421 and operating in Somali Region since 1999 GC. OWDA would like to announce the vacancy of the following position. Interested applicants are encouraged to review the specifications and the requirements of the following positions and hence apply for it before the deadline.
Job description: The position holder shall be in charge of technical quality implementation of TSFP activities of Danan district. She/he will mainly be responsible for the Daily/weekly/monthly implementation of TSFP program and will close work with OTP and SC team with in the district. She/he will provide on job training for FDAs supporting the food distribution in order to provide a consistent and high quality technical support in relation to establishing and strengthening CMAM.
- Support technically on daily basis for all TSFP sites in the woreda
- Plan and implement TSFP activities together with FDAs and government/Kebele administrations and health workers/health extension workers.
- Monitor the implementation of TSFP activities regularly.
- Conduct routine screening on monthly basis and link with TSFP services with children and PLW fulfilling the admission criteria of the MAM cases.
- Facilitate TSFP Supplies are delivered at beneficiaries to ensure the availability of supplies when needed.
- Work very closely with government stakeholders(DRMB and WoHO)
- Adherence to nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and PLW.
- Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses on the management of CMAM to decrease the morbidity and mortality of children suffering Malnutrition and diseases.
- Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts/HC (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, Screening formats and stock balance control
- Report on progress of the project activities on monthly and bi-weekly updates.
Number Required : 1
Duration of Contract: six months(6)
|Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge|
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their electronic application letter and CV through firstname.lastname@example.org or hardcopy to OWDA; Jijiga Offices before the above set deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.