|Location||Melkabelo, Goro Muti and Habro Weredas, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Facilitate and take part in the CMAM/TSFP trainings that will be conducted for health workers, health extension workers, community mobilizers & measurers, and FDAs. Assist HEWs and Facilitating trainings and motivating volunteer community health workers in identification, referral and follow up of malnourished children Implement and Provide technical support for TSFP (food distribution), Site preparation (IDPs), and mobilization of community, and nutritional screening for both host & IDPs Attend on cluster level monthly review meetings with TSFP, SC, OTP, & IYCF site health workers, HEWs, and woreda health office staff Ensure timely request and distribution of the project logistics, supply and equipment’s Ensure proper utilization of project commodities, logistics and equipment’s Ensure the quality of TSFP data generated at Health facility and community level and submit regularly to TSFP coordinator and updates any issues Participate and contribute on project set-up, technical support visit, monitoring visits, surveys, assessment, and evaluations Implement project activities and check its progress as per the plan of work closely with the community mobilizers and Measurers and identify gaps and notify to supervisor Monitor the hygiene in the distribution area, to ensure hygiene in the warehouse, storage and distribution are properly maintained, ensure before leaving the SFP place that the wastes are properly collected, participate to the maintenance and the cleaning of the SFP site Perform other duties as assigned by the TSFP coordinator
- BSc degree in Public Health/ Clinical Nursing/Nutrition and related health field of study
Work Experience and Skill required:
- Minimum two years working experience with NGOs in CMAM program, specific to TSFP;
. Special Criteria: Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions like IDPs. Good command of oral and written English, a must and Computer literacy & working for NGOs is an added advantage.
. Additional Requirements:
- Committed to WV’s vision, mission and core values.
- Local language and Computer Literacy required
- Number of Openings :3
. Place of Work: Melkabelo, Goro Muti and Habro Weredas
7. Duration of the contract 6 months
8. Salary: World Vision has an attractive salary and benefits package.
- Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email on or before the closing date of this announcement to Yonas_Tamire@wvi.org and/or Alemayehu_regassa@wvi.org
Note: We do not receive hard copies
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
Female candidate is highly encouraged to apply!!