|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
At Unilever, Finance is much more than dealing with numbers. It is about using finance management statistics from informing multibillion decisions, and directly influencing the development and growth of our brands.
Moreover, Finance Management works at the heart of local, regional, and global teams to ensure all decisions are in the best interest of the total business.
What will you learn
- Learning from Experience, You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with major customer.
- Learn from People; you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning; You will have training sessions that encompasses a mix of professional, general and leadership skills.
You can work in
- Finance Business Partners; you will focus on best practice and enhance decision support skills.
- Accounting and Information; you will deal with information management processes to create value for the business.
- Expertise Services; you will work across everything from insurance and risk, tax, to investor relations and pensions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class Honors) and a strong academic track record
- One year corporate experience
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through the below link before the deadline.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted