|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our growth ambitions demand that our organization has a structure and culture that make us fit to win in a fast-changing environment. Above all, they require us to find and develop the world’s best talent and leaders.
We know that an engaged organization is an effective one. Our employees can be passionate advocates for our brands and products. HR professionals play a lead role in helping us to attract, develop and retain the right talent, develop our leaders and future leaders, create a performance culture, which respects our values and further diversity within our organization.
- Deliver and continuously improve people processes within the organization.
- Ensure the right structure, culture, people and capabilities are in place to foster positive working relationships and meet business needs
- Develop policies, processes, systems and tools that allow each business area to attract, select and develop talented individuals.
- Whether in business partnering, services or in expertise teams as a HR professional in Unilever we get to work on making sure that all the enabling factors are right for people to be successful and drive business growth
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class Honors) and a strong academic track record
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through the below link before the deadline.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted