|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) is a unique programme designed to develop Unilever Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. It encompasses rotations within their function and cross functions where the final selected fresh graduates or young professionals take up on job essential trainings, purposeful projects, and international opportunities with support of world class leaders and experts within Unilever.
From Day 1, our Unilever Future Leaders (UFLs) take on real business challenges within their function and cross functions enabling them to: gain an understanding of how we make & sell our products, be immersed in our sustainability initiatives, experience first -hand integrated global market operations & talent network, build their people management skills & an all-round Business acumen. On top of all that, they also experience a lot of fun along the journey.
Successful candidate for this role will be able to have an opportunity to be immersed into the whole business critical decisions through experience in different areas outside Finance field. He/she will be kick off the rotation in Customer Development & Marketing Exposure then for the rest of program rotate within Finance Excellence Team, Finance Business Partnering, Controls & other accounting areas of expertise- Taxation, Internal audit, Treasury & Pension etc
You will be part of a team that is continuously bringing products to consumers that meet their needs and at an affordable price. Our operating structure is designed to be an influential force at the heart of the business by offering world-class expertise in areas where we can add real value: -
- Finance Business Partnering; you will focus on best practice and enhance decision support skills. you will deal with information management processes to create value for the business. Supporting Business leaders or Teams in building a business case
- Finance Excellence Team: You will be part of team that directly input into Unilever Ethiopia long, medium, and short-term plans from profitability and growth point of view as well as our cost reduction programmes and innovation projects. Analyzing consumer trends on performance
- Expertise Services: you will work across everything from financial accounting, risk and controls, taxation, etc which will help me be better steward of the company.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course
- Young talents with demonstrated experience, knowledge, or passion of FMCG industry.
- Sound understanding and keen interest in corporate finance
- Possess strong analytical skills-Excel modelling, Power BI and digital finance mindset
- Critical thinker & able to influence decisions with facts or figures
- Flexible and adaptable in highly volatile and fast phased environment
- Demonstrate great communication and interpersonal skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.