Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Human Resources
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 25, 2022|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Future Leader Program role- Human Resource
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a unique programme designed to develop Unilever Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. It encompasses rotations within their function and cross functions where the final selected fresh graduates or young professionals take up on job essential trainings, purposeful projects, and international opportunities with support of world class leaders and experts within Unilever.
From Day 1, our Unilever Future Leaders (UFLs) take on real business challenges within their function and cross functions enabling them to: gain an understanding of how we make & sell our products, be immersed in our sustainability initiatives, experience first -hand integrated global market operations & talent network, build their people management skills & an all-round Business acumen. On top of all that, they also experience a lot of fun along the journey.
Successful candidate for this role will be able to have an opportunity to be immersed into the whole business through experience in different areas outside and within HR field. He/she will kick off the rotation in Customer Development & Marketing Exposure then for rest of programme they will rotate within HR Business Partnering- CD & Marketing, Supply Chain, Employee Experience and then Reward Expertise. You will also be exposed to other HR expertise areas through short term projects as required and planned within your rotations which may not be limited to Ethiopia.
Unilever Ethiopia growth ambitions demand that HR and Business leaders to design a structure and drive culture that make every talent in Ethiopia to be fit to win in a fast-changing environment. In summary you will form part of the HR professionals in Ethiopia and/or in East Africa who are leading and support business in:
- Attracting, developing, and retaining the right talent within our Business
- Developing capability of our leaders and teams to be fit for the current and future growth needs
- Creating a high-performance culture, which respects our values and further diversity within our organization.
- Delivering and continuously improving people processes within the organization which deliver a great employee and line manager experience
- Ensure the right structure, culture, people, and capabilities are in place to foster positive working relationships and meet business needs
- Develop policies, processes, systems, and tools that allow each business area to attract, select and develop talented individuals
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any Business-related course
- Young talents with demonstrated experience, knowledge, or passion of FMCG industry.
- Sound understanding and keen interest in People management
- Good analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong aptitude for communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
- Strong business acumen
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.