|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2022|
|Category|| Professional Service |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Future Leader Program role- Supply Chain
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a unique programme designed to develop Unilever Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles. It encompasses rotations within their function and cross functions where the final selected fresh graduates or young professionals take up on job essential trainings, purposeful projects, and international opportunities with support of world class leaders and experts within Unilever.
From Day 1, our Unilever Future Leaders (UFLs) take on real business challenges within their function and cross functions enabling them to: gain an understanding of how we make & sell our products, be immersed in our sustainability initiatives, experience first -hand integrated global market operations & talent network, build their people management skills & an all-round Business acumen. On top of all that, they also experience a lot of fun along the journey.
Successful candidate for this role will work support Ethiopia Supply Chain leadership and teams to ensure consistent local production volume demand of high-quality products in efficient & sustainable ways, timely delivery of our products to our customers and consumers as well as ensuring consistent availability of all our local and imported products in our fast phased supply driven Ethiopia Market.
As Supply Chain Unilever Future Leader, you will be able to work under the following areas:
- Manufacturing & Engineering, you will be responsible for creating purposeful products from raw materials, respond to changes in demand and engage in efficient, world class manufacturing
- Planning & Logistics you will be responsible for analyzing the current and predicting future demand for our products. You will also be responsible to ensure that finished good reach to our customer through cost effective and efficient warehousing and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategic decisions and operations
- Procurement you will be responsible for strategic decision of where we should purchase our ingredients and packaging materials and building strong, reliable relationships with our suppliers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical or industrial), Business Logistics or any other relevant Supply Chain Management related course.
- Young talents with demonstrated experience, knowledge, or passion of FMCG industry
- Innovative thinker with good strategic, logistical skills.
- Able to take key data points and derive them into actionable insights
- Flexible and adaptable o highly volatile and fast phased environment
- Demonstrate great communication and interpersonal skills
Unilever is an organisation committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual and the talent they can bring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.