WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Upcountry Account manager play an important role on on boarding regional client and key customers as well as developing and achieving sales target and responsible to manage expectations and oversee the client needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Reporting Sales and marketing manager
- Plan, implement, monitor and coordinate Marketing for sales activities
- Develop good business relationship with clients and customers through frequent field visits
- Manage market issues in district, implement initiative to maximize sales, and execute pull through initiatives
- Develop any potential new business to extend Holland Dairy’s reach and gain more market share
- Support and work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager in Strategic planning
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with client
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Researching markets to find new opportunities
- Coordinate with various teams so that the customer’s expectations are met
- Assist all teams to meet financial targets and growth objectives.
- Help management with company-wide strategic planning.
- Up-sell a company’s services and solutions.
- Manage a client’s projects from beginning to end.
- Take a client’s requirements and assist with plans to meet those requirements.
- BA Degree in business, marketing/ related filed
- 5 years’ experience FMCG/especially beverage industry, a diary experience is a plus
- Excellent product knowledge and proven ability working with distributors and agents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer’s business needs.
- Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues.
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
Holland Dairy invites eligible candidates to submit their applications via
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 14, 2020.
Applicants should write the position title on the subject line of their email specifying the job title the candidate is applying and send only Cover Letter and CV with 3 professional references including telephone number & email address. No additional document is required.
Holland Dairy is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted applicants will be considered.