|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2021|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company SBG Industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
Required No. of vacant post: 1(One)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Job Responsibility # 1: Planning and Management
- Participate in the sales and distribution planning process.
- Prepare short –term and long term operational plans and guidelines considered appropriate and necessary for the Sales Department.
- Ensure that the sales operations of the Company are managed in accordance with the Company’s Sales and Distribution Policy and Financial Policy as well as the applicable government regulations.
- Ensure that the sales operations in terms of volume, product mix, and plans for the geographic distribution of the city are managed in line with the monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual sales plans of the Company.
- Noting that the sales teams are in contact with customers’ daily; provide customers’ feedback to the General Manager and/or the Marketing Department for considerations.
- Ensure that data, pertinent legal documents, including sales invoices and any other information relating to the Sales Department activities are properly collated, organized and maintained.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports pertaining to the sales & distribution activities.
Job Responsibility # 2: Marketing & Sales Activities
- Coordinate, manage, execute, monitor, and evaluate the overall sales performance of the regional sales plans and targets.
- In close cooperation and consultation with the concerned persons of the Company, mainly the Market Development Team and the Logistics Manager, ensure that the Company’s product reaches the right place at the right time and sold as per the marketing plan of the Company.
- Use all the state -of –the-art sales techniques to increase the Company’s sales revenue
- Oversees market research and development according to market trends and customer demand.
- Seeks out and target new customers and new sales opportunities initiates’ actions plan to approach and secure new business for the company.
Job Responsibility # 3: Networking and Reporting.
- Establish and maintain networks and good relationship with customers, government institutions, business sectors, and communities as necessary.
- Monitors continuously the likely causes of customer complaints and suggests appropriate corrective measures,
Required educational background & work experience:
- BA Degree in Marketing, Sales or Business Management At least (6) Six years relevant work experience in the area.
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Territory Management.
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4th floor. Tel: 0118711999, 0116670621/22 or through email address email@example.com. Within 7 working days from the date of vacancy announcement.