|Location||Adama, Awash Melaka, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dina Food Processing is a newly established company, dealing with Food Processing. At present it’s working on wheat flour production with a daily production capacity of 82ton and started erection of another plant with a daily capacity of112ton wheat flour. The company is still started expansion projects on Maize Flour, Pasta and Biscuit lines. The Vehicle Maintenance Head is responsible to undertake all vehicle maintenance activities under the supervision of the General Service Section.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare annual preventive maintenance program for all vehicles of the company.
- Ensure that the preventive maintenance program is adhered.
- Inspect every maintenance duties, both internally and in outside garages.
- Make sure the availability of spare parts and other utilities necessary for the maintenance duties.
Required Number: 1
- Bsc Degree/Diploma/ L4 , Auto Mechanics
- 4/6 Years of vehicle maintenance experience
- Planning and organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring