WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Vehicle Management Manage a platform and Project Vehicle demand & provide resource for the office. Receive Vehicle request from department managers, request vehicles from suppliers, receive the vehicles from suppliers as per contract
- Supplier management and controlling Check and control the supplier service as per the SLA and KPI
- Manage vehicles usage efficiency for all platform and project vehicles. Improve the Vehicles efficiency and usage
- Give frequent training for all Drivers and Dispatchers regarding the vehicle service to Improve vehicle satisfaction rate Manage service satisfaction rate and complain management
- Check and control all vehicles full fill all the safety regulations. EHS management
- Follow Vehicle usage and prepare utilization acceptance report. Prepare OBD report and get monthly admin manager approval
- Prepare Vehicle payment acceptance documents as per the department usage and get confirmation Prepare vehicle and fuel usage acceptance documents.
- Do a Vehicle contract management for sub offices ( Djibouti, Eritrea and South Sudan office) Manage sub office vehicle contract and e-admin Vehicle managers role operation.
- Report vehicle usage and efficiency data’s to management.
- EHS management, Prepare OBD, Check and control the supplier service as per the SLA and KPI
- Excellent on computer MS office usage, report preparation, system software usage.
- Excellent in English communication.
- Capable in team management and group work.
- Dedicated and efficient .
Education and Major requirements
- Bachelor degree in Management / Business Administration and 2 years and above experience on office administration or related sections
- English fluently
- Candidates who has Driving license will be appreciated
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV'S through ethiojobs.net