|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Vendor Management Officer
- The job holder provides support in executing the supplier relationship steps and processes to ensure continued provision of cost effective and quality services.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Logistics Management/ Property Management/ Purchasing & Supplies Management or other related fields
- Relevant professional qualifications and certifications as an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
Required Technical Competency
- Thorough understanding of procurement laws and procedures.
- Skills in developing Service Level Agreements.
- Knowledge and experience in demand and supply system and best procurement practices.
- Knowledge and effective application of all procurement and relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory