|Location||Debre Birhan, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 28, 2020|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision; Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Involve in recruitment/staffing activities of the department. Plan, organize, direct, and control activities of the department.
· Coach, mentor, and review performance of the respective team.
· Implement personnel policies and procedures in collaboration with HR Department.
· Supervise and oversee receiving, warehousing & distribution operations.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt and dispatch of goods.
· Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, monitor storage space and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Control inventory levels and accuracy by conducting physical cycle counts and reconcile with data storage system.
· Maintain records and prepare in/out status reports.
· Interact with various customers, vendors and/or service providers in the best interest of the Company.
· Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Interact and Co-ordinate with sales, corporate logistics for trucks dispatches as per the sales plan.
· Perform related tasks as required.
· BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or Accounting
· 6 years of experience in Supply & Material Management activities out of which 2 years in managerial/supervisory position.