Warehouse Controller – Bedele
|Location||Bedele, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The job purpose of the warehouse Controller’s role is to manage finished goods and empty stock movement, CO2 loading unloading activities. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels within the accepted warehouse standard by the business. Warehouse stock update, daily stock reconciliation, housekeeping and delivery report are KPI for this role. The warehouse Controller’s role includes carrying out cycle count activities and maintaining store standards to the agreed procedures. All activities will comply with all legal, brand, SOPS and professional requirements.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for updating the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Raising PR for inventory within the agreed minimum stock level based on the sales forecast
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the Helite system and the Inventory module.
- Apply correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets OHS regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of Heineken stock management policy to ensure accurate stock management.
- Consistently deliver management report in accordance with our Supply chain standards.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Ensure appropriate safety procedures for transporting finished goods and empty
- Ensure high level of customer service is emphasized at all levels
- Carry out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Assist in the development and use of budget/fiscal and inventory control programs
- Ensure all administrative requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Maximize utilization of equipment and personnel while ensuring equipment and people are adherent to Heineken rules and regulations
- Closely work with the warehouse team
- Coordinates daily warehouse documentation and stock update
- Communicates regularly with sales admin on loading activities
- Provides appropriate work space and supplies
- Update all documents on the system and excel on timely bases
- Responsible to manage all the warehouse documentation
- Other work as directed by Depot manager
Finished goods Distribution and fleet controlling
- Oversees stocking of Depots finished goods stock position
- Supervises loading and unloading and ensures atmosphere of safety, respect, dignity and good service.
- Practices “First In – First Out” inventory management procedures for all finished goods
- Coordinates usage of hauling Vans /Transporter
- Ensures that Heineken paperwork is completed in accordance with program requirements, including sign-in forms; daily stock reports; inventory reports on full & empty goods.
- Deals appropriately with problems that may arise with stock and variance issues
- Meets Drivers with the warehouse and distribution Manager on weekly bases.
- Manage and process Drivers allowance
- Use the daily deployment plan for loading full products
- Mange truck turn round time
- Coordinate hauling Vans preventive and corrective maintenance
- Ensure forklift operators, casuals and warehouse admin assistance are performing all of their necessary tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain frequent contact with Depot manager, sales Admin
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG and related factory, warehousing area is must
- Ability to identify, measure and manage key indicators of business plan
- Strong computer skills(Micro soft Excel)
- Knowledge in ERP system is advantageous
- Personality – your personality must suitable for the role
- Personal Situation – ability to perform the role and be at work at agreed times.
- Specific Job Skills – experience in managing inventory, or ability to learn this skill
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Business administration
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use "Warehouse Controller - Bedele" as the subject line of your email!