|Location||Bedele, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Returnable packaging materials (RPM) warehouse Coordinator is responsible for receiving, issuing and proper keeping of RPM, and CO2. He/She is also responsible for ensuring stock accuracy, proper stacking and housekeeping of the WH.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the RPM warehouse crew in daily tasks
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the RPM warehouses
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment for all personnel through consistent support of the company’s SHE policy
- Ensure that RPMs are available for continuous Bottling and keg line running
- Ensure defective bottles/crates are sorted out.
- Ensure adequate space is made available in RPM warehouse for receipt of returnable packaging materials.
- Must be able to work flexible hours; days, afternoons, midnights, overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Notify manager of any delays or problems before and/or during production.
- Ensure physical count of RPM stock.
- Document all receipts, transfers and issues of stock.
- Ensures all the RMP movements are done with properly authorized documents with zero tolerance of delay
- Check for damages/shortages stock levels and prepare report timely, and responsible for any shortage which was not justified
- Compiles and submit the daily, monthly, etc…. reports timely
- Ensure stock accuracy. Capturing all stock movements on Heilite OTIF
- Doing cycle counts as per the defined procedure
- Manage RPM as per defined procedure, Apply defined receiving/issuing protocols
- Complete all necessary stock takes, Ensuring circulation of RPM following FIFO method
- Deliver routine reports OTIF
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual
- Proper documentation and record keeping as per the document control procedure
- Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the OPCO
- Carry out other activities assigned to him by his/her manager
Work contacts (includes, but not limited to)
- Sales admin
- Packaging team leaders
- Outbound WH team leader
Department; Warehouse and Transport,
Function: Supply Chain
Reporting to position: Outbound team leader
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business administration and related fields.
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG and related factory, warehousing area is must
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
- Amharic (other local languages welcome)
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through : email@example.com
Note: Use " Warehouse Coordinator-Empty" as the subject line of your email !