|Location||Bedele, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Finished goods warehouse Coordinator is responsible for receiving, issuing and proper keeping finished goods, and CO2 cylinders. He/She is also responsible for ensuring stock accuracy, proper stacking and housekeeping of the Ware House.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating the finished goods warehouse or RPM crew (daily laborers and FLT drivers), depending on area of assignment on daily tasks.
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouses.
- Provide a safe and healthful work environment for all personnel through consistent support of the company’s SHE policy.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure adequate space is made available in finished goods warehouse or empties storage area for receipt of finished products from packaging or issuance of RPM to packaging.
- Ensures all the goods movements are done with properly authorized documents with zero tolerance of delay.
- Check for damages/shortages stock levels and prepare report timely and responsible for any shortage which was not justified.
- Compiles and submit the daily, monthly, etc…. reports timely.
- Ensure stock accuracy capturing all stock movements on company ERP system OTIF.
- Doing cycle counts as per the defined procedure.
- Manage market returns as per defined procedure;apply defined receiving/issuing protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes, ensuring FEFO is applied in the WH.
- Make sure that the materials, finished product or RPM, have appropriate bin card and data’s are recorded timely
- Ensure that quarantined RPMs are not issued to production or Finished Products are not issued to distributors
- Deliver routine reports OTIF.
- Maintain good working relationships with his/her Manager and peers.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Proper documentation and record keeping as per the document control procedure
- Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the OPCO.
- Participate in process performance improvements using appropriate TPM tools.
- Ensure operations comply with 5S principles
- Ensure continuity of operations in unexpected circumstances
- Must be able to work flexible hours; days, afternoons, midnights, overtime and weekends as necessary
- Carry out other activities assigned to him by his/her manager
- Shall follow and implement to the brewery’s management systems rules, regulations and requirements on quality ,food safety, environmental and occupational health& safety
- Perform other activities as assigned by line manager
Work contacts (includes, but not limited to)
- Sales admin
- Packaging team leaders
- Outbound WH team leader
Department : Warehouse and Transport
Function : Supply Chain
Reporting to position : Depot Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Business administration, Accounting and related fields.
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG and related factory, warehousing area
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
- Awareness on Food Safety is an advantage
- Put Safety First
- Act as an Entrepreneur
- Collaborate through Trust
- Keep it Simple
- Learn, to Improve
- SHE & sustainable warehousing
- WH planning
- Stock quality assurance
- Inventory managementAssets management
- Management reporting
- Excellence in execution
Amharic (other local languages welcome)