|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
|Category|| NGO |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Contract |
You will handle activities related to warehouse maintenance and goods receipt, storage handling, monitoring, and dispatch in support of the delivery of high-quality programming to the poor and vulnerable. You will help ensure goods entrusted to the organization by donors are maintained applying established standards and in compliance with CRS and donor regulations, and international and local supply chain accountability standards and requirements.
- Support the maintenance of warehousing/storage facilities, conducting regular inspection and cleaning of facilities.
- Preparation of the warehouse/storage facilities for commodities and goods receipt and dispatch to ensure the loading & offloading activities, and proper stacking of commodities on pallets complying with CRS procedures and the donor.
- Help prepare necessary documents for commodities and goods receipt, bin cards, LAR, disposal, and file records per established standards.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Positions):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
*Trusting Relationships *Professional Growth *Partnership *Accountability
Education and Experience
- Completion of College Diploma in related field with 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of warehouse and inventory practices.
- Able to use MS Office Excel and Word.
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Duty Station: CRS/Mekele PDP
Reports To: Warehouse Officer
Please enter via https://form.myjotform.com/93281310139552 to fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV and application letter only before the application deadline December 6, 2019.
Applications should be submitted by December 6, 2019 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted.
These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted.
** Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply**
Note: CRS is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.