|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| NGO |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Support the maintenance of warehousing/storage facilities, conducting regular inspection and cleaning of facilities.
- Preparation of the warehouse/storage facilities for commodities and goods receipt and dispatch to ensure the loading & offloading activities, and proper stacking of commodities on pallets complying with CRS procedures and the donor.
- Help prepare necessary documents for commodities and goods receipt, bin cards, LAR, disposal, and file records per established standards.
Education and Experience
- Completion of College Diploma in related field with 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of warehouse and inventory practices.
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
Duty Station: CRS/ Nazareth
Please enter via for Program Manager I – Agriculture and Livelihood: https://form.jotform.com/202783577585571 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 17, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by October 17, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.