|Date Posted||August 8, 2020|
|Category|| NGO |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Contract |
You will handle activities related to warehouse maintenance and goods receipt, storage handling, monitoring, and dispatch in support of the delivery of high-quality programming to the poor and vulnerable. You will help ensure goods entrusted to the organization by donors are maintained applying established standards and in compliance with CRS and donor regulations, and international and local supply chain accountability standards and requirements.
Education and Experience
- Completion of College Diploma in related field with 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of warehouse and inventory practices.
- Able to use MS Office Excel and Word.
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Duty Station: Nazreth
Please enter via https://form.jotform.com/202162845317553 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, August 15, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by August 15, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
** Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply**
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer