|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 28, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
To supervise Finished Goods operation in the warehouse by developing & implementing Strategy in line with the company’s procedure
- Ensures the integration and collaboration of Distribution into the Optimizing Warehouse space.
- Recommends objectives and initiating appropriate actions to achieve company Goals
- Measures and controls inventories to reduce losses and damages.
- Ensures finished products are properly received into storage and documented.
- Ensures compliance with safety and health regulations
- Ensures that physical stock matches with the system records i.e., Stock accuracy
- Ensure storage of goods at optimum costs in a customer service mindset.
- Manages stock by applying all quality requirements (storage, design, HACCP).
- Receives & stores products on time and full within the required conditions (quality, safety, environment & Health codes follow by Unilever).
- Prepare & controls fixed variable costs of the warehouse
- Full usage of systems and processes set for the FG Warehouse (WMS, SAP, OTM...)
- Mange and develop team
- Drive Waste management and saving projects
- Timely and accurate Reporting
- Customer Service Orientation
- Team Management
- 2- 3 Years in Supply Chain operations
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.