|Location||Gedio and West Guji Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Process the procurement of WASH NFIs, Monitor the quality of WASH NFIs, Process the transportation of WASH NFIs to respective intervention areas, facilitate and supervise NFI distribution to disaster affected population
- Facilitate and supervise post distribution monitoring and prepare report
- Conducting hygiene, sanitation, COVID-19 trainings and campaigns for different stakeholders
- Maintain full qualitative and quantitative records and reports of activities, disaggregated by age, gender and diversity where appropriate;
- Plan and conduct assessments on WASH among disaster affected communities
- Ensure the integration of cross cutting themes related to gender, protection, environment and other crosscutting issues to the implementation of WASH activities, and ensure that activities take into account the needs of specific groups and individuals, especially children, elderly and disabled people.
- Ensure that implementation of Emergency WASH Projects is in compliance with WV and government policies and global standards and donor requirement.
- Ensure that all interventions adhere to Do No Harm principles and with participation from all relevant stakeholders, including disaster affected children and their families.
. Qualifications Required: BSc Degree in water engineering, Environmental Health, Public health. MPH or related fields. Additional certificate on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an asset
Work Experience: 2 years for MSc and 4 years. for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies