|Location||Kochere, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the guidance of field level Emergency Response Managers and NO Emergency WASH Manager the staff will be responsible for the Coordinating the implementation of emergency WASH & Shelter projects in Gedeo Zone of SNNP and West Guji Zone of Ormia regial state (Gedeb, Kochere, Yirgachefe, Kercha and Bule Hora districts ) responsible for supervising water scheme maintenance, rehabilitation and new development, WASHCo training, NFI Distribution, Construction supervision of Shelter, guidance of WASH and Shelter officers and others as directed from the RO & HO. The coordinator is also reponsible in representing WVE at Zonal and District level Cluster coordination platform for organizational visibility and coordination with partners
• Coordinate activities for IDPs/returnees WASH response: water scheme rehabilitation and maintenance, and Ensure the quantity and quality of water delivered met the standards. Ensure all the assessments, design and BOQ modifications of the construction are done timely, Construction supervision and contract administration properly undertaken as per the procedure and guideline of the organization and the donor.
• Develop collaborative relationships within World Vision at all levels, communities, local partners, WASH & shelter clusters and local government and convey information & ideas and effectively coordinate to ensure overall project targets and donor compliances are met.
• Ensure high quality reporting (both internal and external) with accurate, reliable information and that reports are prepared and submitted in a timely manner according to the reporting timelines. The reports include MMR, 4W, Interim and final donor reports and quarterly reports as deemed necessary
• Coach and mentor, coordinate & supervise implementation of Multi sector project - WASH & shelter. Coordinate the activities of emergency WASH officers & Shelter officers.
• Ensure that implementation of Emergency WASH & shelter Projects are in compliance with consortium, WV and government policies and global standards and donor requirement.
· Education: BSC in Water resource Engineer, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related fields.
· Experience: 4years for MSC or 6rs. for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization.
· Solid experience in WASH & Shelter Project Design, supervision, analysis and report write up, Experience in WASH Cluster and Shelter engagement has an added value
Working Environment / Conditions
WASH & Shelter Coordinator required to regularly travel within implementation districts region as per the need of the work
Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title on the subject line and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to Recruitment_ethiopia@wvi.org or through ethiojobs.net.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies