|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
COOPI Ethiopia office is searching for two Water Engineers – field work supervisors to be based in different projects sites across Ethiopia.
Salary: Gross salary of ETB 27,361.20/month including basic salary, income tax, monthly insurance cost, pension contribution, per-diem and hardship allowances.
Duration of the contract: 12 months with possibility of extension
Duty starting date: 15th August 2020
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor in engineering, with a specialization in water works
- A minimum of five years of relevant working experience supervising directly construction teams for water works at field sites, with private companies or NGOs. Please, list the water works you supervised and completed in your CV, with clear specifications on your role, works completed and locations.
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy, with excellent command Microsoft Excel
- Proven capacity to work in a team is essential. Experience in managing staff (masons, plumbers) is a must.
- Experience in liaising with governmental/local authorities and NGOs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in stressful environments and under pressure.