|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2021|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SUN Chips is now looking for an ambitious, eager-to-learn and talented Women Driver/ Liaison Officer who wants to be part of a fast-growing company, who takes ownership of her/his responsibilities and who likes to go the extra mile to achieve your and company targets. Are you willing to take up the challenge to grow our amazing brand and do you want to join an energetic and dynamic team? Then we are looking for you!
The overall objective of the role is to create an entry point for women at our company and provide a developing and learning career opportunity for Women Drivers to be able to grow them into different work streams in the near future.
Detailed Job Description:
- Performs daily, weekly vehicle checks and maintains cleanness of cars
- Perform any assigned liaison activity on behalf of the company
- Uses the ruck for Authorized purposes and ensures, also, that the assigned vehicle is not driven by another person unless authorized
- Takes care of maintenance of cars and their accessories. Undertakes minor maintenance works.
- ·Arriving & departing on time at work places and willingness to assist staff.
- Ensures maximum care and control of the car, always drives as per car speed limit, respecting national traffic rules.
- Follow up of safety procedures and precautions before & while driving cars.
- Keeping the necessary documents in the car.
- Maintains records of logbook for all journeys undertaken, fuel consumed and other road costs and ensures the logbook is available for inspection at any time and does monthly reports.
- Ensuring that the vehicle assigned to her is clean, fueled, lubricated and regularly serviced as per schedule
- Report accidents as occurred immediately
- Adheres to rules and regulations of the company.
- Performs other related tasks as required
- Minimum 6 Month
- Fluent in Amharic and very good understanding of English (speaking and writing).
- Responsible, convincing, good networker, serious, hard-working, eager to learn & receive feedback and a can-do mentality.
Application : send your application letter and CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Note: Use " Women Driver " as the subject line of your email