|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Facility Management |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Key Responsibilities
The Successful WR Project Officer is responsible for the efficient and effective implementation of the Project activity. They are responsible to undertake community level participatory poverty analysis, design/planning, appraisal, implementation, monitoring & evaluation of multi-sectoral anti-poverty and integrated development programs with emphasis given to the objective of ensuring rights and social empowerment of women in an integrated and holistic manner ;ensure the organizing and institutional capacity building of CBOs through preparation and monitoring, provide regular technical support. They alsoplayactive role in ensuring the project is integrated with the regular programme work, and that there is horizontal and vertical linkage of project deliverables and are responsible to execute the project starting from developing and appraising agreements, following up activities and timely preparing project plan, progress update and reports. The project officers will alsomonitorand connecttheprojectlearningswith AAEwomendevelopmentworksby ensuringintegration,quality and learning.
- The successful candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s Degree in social science, with a minimum of four years proven experience,
- Proven experience on participatory community development/community mobilization, behavior change, organization and empowerment and multi-sectoral grassroots integrated development work.
- Proven w o r k i n g experience on women’s and girls’ empowerment works in addressing factors that affect their well being and development endeavors.
- Proven working experience in organizing women and girls in social groups,building their capacities and have a good understanding on challenges/barriers to women and girls’ social empowerment and integrated development
- Technical training facilitation skill, knowledge management, and proven experience in writing quality report and documentation skill
- Proven experience in project management particularly in area of Women’s and girl’s social empowerment
- Knowledge of the local language of the duty station they are applying and must have good command of English language, and
- First grade driving license is an advantage.
Duty base: Elfeta, South West Shewa
- The deadline is October 25, 2020 Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than October 25, 2020
ActionAid Ethiopia,P.O. Box1261,AddisAbaba
Or E-mail it to: [email protected]
We highly encourage CVs to be submitted via the above email address. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Note that applications received after the dead line shall not be considered.
“ActionAid will be conducting safeguarding reference checks on the successful candidate”