WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date Posted||April 6, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Contract |
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts feasibility study and business plan for the WBC within 3-6 months.
- Based on the study and business plan, develops annual operational plans for 3 years,
- Conducts periodic market research to identify demand gaps for business products and services in the market place.
- Facilitates Business Consultation sessions for businesswomen that are supported by KMG.
- Works with Area office Manager in developing strategies for WBC and improving products and services.
- Conduct trainings and assist sessional trainers of WBC to facilitate and deliver training sessions.
- The candidate needs to have a Masters degree in Business Administration/Management or Economics/Marketing.
- Proven10-15 years’ business management experience of which he/she should have 5 years demonstrable proficiency in feasibility study and business plan development; managing Small Scale and Micro Enterprises, project planning, organizing, coordinating, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Business Development Services.
- A strong commitment to gender sensitive, inclusive and pro-poor development work.
- Excellent computer and social media use skills and ability to write and communicate clearly and analytically in English and Amharic.
Duty station: Durame
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their cv and motivational letter through: [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATUION DEADLINE: Monday, March 20, 2020