|Location||Lagahidha, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rift Valley Children and Women Development Organization (RCWDO) is a national Non-Governmental Organization established in 1993 G.C. It is operating in ten woredas of five zones of Oromia National Regional State implementing integrated rural community development programs in partnership with different international NGOs & bilateral funding agencies targeting people living in poverty and marginalization.
Currently, the organization would like to invite qualified, competent and interested applicants for a new project entitled by Amplify efforts for equal opportunity and to end Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWGs) for Woreda and Field Level Supervisor positions.
Plan, coordinate, manage, administer, evaluate and organize Emergency project activities, develop monthly and quarterly action plan and implement ,organize and conduct consultation meetings , mobilize and organize community, support in community development plan, prepare, facilitate linkage with stakeholders’,maintain and provide timely written narrative reports on daily, monthly and quarterly basis, collect required data, Organize and develop case studies/success stories, experiences and learnings, work closely with stakeholders, conduct regular monitoring etc.
Duration: One year
Number of position: 2
Education & Certification
- Bachelor Degree in Rural Development, Sociology or other related disciplines, with a minimum of 2 years for BA with proven experience
Essential knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience on Participatory community development/ community empowerment and multi sectoral grassroots integrated development work,
- Strong programming and implementation skills,
- Proven community facilitation, organization and mobilization skills,
- Willingness and commitment to frequently travel to and work in remote areas,
- Ability and experience in linkage with stakeholders, markets, service providers and private companies and Influencing
Interested applicants are required to send their application within 7 consecutive days of this announcement to RCWDO Head office HR & Admin Department.
Rift Valley Children and Women
Development Organization (RCWDO)
Gurd Shola on CMC Road,
AHF Building, 3rd floor office number 304
Telephone 011 647 8382 or 011 647 8404