|Location||Gedio and West Guji Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Support HEWs to perform active daily surveillance in the community with particular emphasis on COVID and support zonal/district PHEM to trace contacts in daily basis
- Identify key surveillance actions, challenges and mitigations and report to the health center response team focal person or Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM) focal person
- Engage in network meeting with key stakeholders at Woreda and local level and attend routine review meetings with government staff and woreda level officials to monitor the implementation of surveillance activities.
- Verification of the rumors, report to the district/zonal PHEM EOC for isolation of suspected cases, and coordinate with PHEM for sample collection.
- Conduct active case finding of health and COVID-19 at community level and Train community health volunteers, health workers and health extension workers on screening and surveillance of COVID-19
- Qualifications Required: BSc degree in Public health or Nursing and related field.
Work Experience: Previous work experience at least 5 years in NGOs environment as Mobile Health and Nutrition Team and/or as a surveillance officer.
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies