|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|June 16, 2022
We are hiring! | Data Collection for English Speakers in Ethiopia
For this project, using your Smartphone’s camera and our Appen Data Annotation Platform (ADAP), we would like you to take pictures and videos of specific common household objects. There are 108 specific objects that we are looking for.
For each object you select, you will be asked to take one picture and 10 videos, each being 10 seconds long, of that object, under specific recording conditions.
· Must have access to a Smartphone with a camera
· English speakers living in Ethiopia
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (Ethiopia) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification for the project.
Overview of this project and pay rate will be shown on your project tab via Appen Connect.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!