|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. Appen brings over 20 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image, and video. With deep expertise in more than 180 languages and access to a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors, Appen partners with technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning.
Linguistic consulting on an as-needed basis, ranging from syntactic and morphological language analysis to short translation tasks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Professional translation experience is a must
- Native speaker of Tigrinya
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Project Nida:
1. Create an account by clicking apply.
2. Once your account has been created, it will be reviewed after 24-48 hours.
3. Once your account has been reviewed, proceed to your profile and click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Nida.
4. Choose the "Qualify" button to start your qualification process for the project.
5. Please make sure to follow the instruction on how to proceed with your application.